You Belong Here
- A population of almost 14,000
- 294 sunny days per year
- The wealthiest municipality in Arizona
- Home of 8 luxury resorts
Recognized as one of 2019’s Top 50 Wealthiest Communities, Paradise Valley exudes the spirit of luxury. With beauty at every turn, a small-town feel, luxurious activities and entertainment, and quality homes that reflect classic Arizona style and elegance, this elegant town is a local’s dream.
- OLD TOWN – located just a few miles south of the Estates at 6400, offers residents and tourists a “small town” feel amongst a burgeoning city.
- Fashion Square Mall – inside the borders of Old Town, contains high-end shops and boutiques.
- The Phoenician: Luxury Collection Resort – one premiere luxury hotel among many in Paradise Valley, offers decadent spa treatments, stellar views, fine dining options, and a pristine golf course.
- The new Ritz Carlton – set to begin construction in 2020, is located only steps from the land that HERSH24k plans to develop.
- Phoenix International Airport – is within ten miles of investment properties, allowing for quick and convenient busines and vacation travel.